Mitsubishi Electric Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
Advanced technology makes Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter ducted air conditioning the premium choice for creating your living environment. It provides energy savings when compared to non-inverter models. The reason our Power Inverters are more energy efficient is because the system output varies constantly to maintain your perfect living environment. This means that a Power Inverter will cool or heat your home more rapidly and maintain the desired temperature without fluctuations while using less energy.
- Accessories and options are available so that you get the system that suits you.
- Powerful yet extremely quiet operation.
- High static pressure fans mean that even when connected to lengthy ductwork, the volume of airflow is maintained to keep your living environment comfortable at all times.
- All systems incorporate the latest refrigerant.
- Lightweight and compact mean it is easy to install in limited roof space.
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night.
- A guaranteed operation for outdoor temperatures of -20ºC for heating and up to 46ºC for cooling.
- Long refrigerant piping allows even greater flexibility in the location of the outdoor unit.
- Uses the PAR-40MAA system controller for weekly scheduled operation.
- Self-diagnostic function in the unlikely event of a system malfunction.
- Easier handling, the ducted fan coil unit (PEA-RP140/170/200WJA) has a two-piece construction. This allows separation of the indoor unit heat exchanger and the fan deck assembly for easier handling into the roof space.
Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning units are durable, easy to use, slim and powerful and look attractive. The Indoor and Outdoor Units are subjected to rigorous durability testing which further improves the design. The front panel is easily detached, making cleaning a breeze.