From the initial consultation through the installation and maintenance period, Below Zero provides complete project management. Our attention to safety and training, as well as our years of experience, allows us to deliver quality climate control and refrigeration systems on time and within the budget.
Below Zero boasts an experienced team within its contracting department with 3 full time operation managers with over 67yrs of combined industry experience.
Design / Build
Through our design/build services, we analyse the building and create a HVAC system that will provide consistent climate control, adequately and complying ventilation, and safe indoor air quality. Below Zero also provides refrigeration systems that comply with the HACCAP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) standard. This being a point of time that if the refrigeration system shuts down the stock has a certain period before any of it is ruined. Below Zero is committed to design systems that increase energy efficiency and meet Australian environmental regulations.
We specialise in:
- Variable refrigerant flow and volume systems VRV and VRF
- Central plant cooling, Heating and ventilation
- Chilled water and heating water systems
- Heat exchangers
- Heat reclaim systems
- Computer room climate control
- Mechanical welding systems and compressed air installations
- Building management control systems with remote monitoring
- Dust/mist collection systems
- Fume hood systems
- Energy management systems
- Medical Refrigeration
- Cool Rooms
- Display Fridges
- Agricultural Storerooms